Thursday, February 12, 2009

HyperPower Protocol #4 -- The Redemption

HyperPower Protocol #4 -- The Redemption - The Cycling Network
I sure am glad I'm not doing this workout tonight with the boys.
This is the exact email I sent them:


Hope you are psyched cuz tonight's gonna be off da hook.

Everyone's zones increased based on the files I received from last week, including the power profile test if you sent me one.

There is one caveat in that if you are feeling tired, we will modify (especially in Orion's case).

However, tonight's workout is going to challenge you to the next level...meaning, remember the flow we spoke about last week where the first workout was kind of an opener but was perhaps too conservative, the second one was tough and the last one felt easier. Well, my bet is that this one will be tough again.

So gear up mentally because I'm sure physically you've already done all the right stuff.

Now, don't get hung up on the primary digits of your zones. Just round up or down as appropriate (example: Mike's will target 355 or 360 watts for the first 5min workout, Orion 420, Stan 350 and so on).

I sure am glad I'm not doing this with you!!!

Kam

No comments: